Positive Mental Attitude Is Very important in anything we do but more important if you’re choosing to create things with your hands...
How to create a positive mental attitude is definitely a learn process and you can easily learn to get yourself into a positive attitude easier than you might imagine…here are some unique tips that will help you adjust your attitude.
- Learning to adjust yourself to others state of mind and to get along peacefully and restrain from find fault with any trivial circumstances surrounding can be stressful and quite challenging try by refusing to allow those circumstances to become bigger than they really are…we ten to blow things up in our minds than they really are.
- Start off by establishing for yourself what we call a definite fixed system for conditioning your mind…yeah right. Ok so check this out…start off with the beginning of each day and it just might help keep you in positive place under most circumstances.
- Here’s one for you…start by learning the art of selling yourself to other people, and you can do that through indirection; for example, try asking leading questions which would bring out the reactions of others, and don’t permit yourself to be drawn into argument over unimportant subjects.
- Adopt the habit of having a good hearted laugh every time you become irritated or angry and do this by beginning each day with one minute of good hardy laughing.
- Start each day with an expression of gratitude for all the adversities, defeats, and failures you’ve experienced in the past and search for that seed of the equivalent benefit these have provided for you, and then give thanks for the blessing you expect to receive during the day.
- Learn to focus you attention on the can do part on all your problems, and desires and start action immediately to carry out the ideas and hunches you will receive. No matter what the problem is there will be something at this very moment in time you can do to help rectify that problem, so find out what this something is and do it.
- Learn to transmute any and all unpleasant circumstances into immediate action which calls for positive mental attitude, and make this a fixed habit.
- Recognize that every circumstance which influences your life where it’s pleasant or unpleasant and when unpleasant arises look for the seed or benefit of this and remember your strength comes from your struggles.
- Look upon your life as a continuous process of education by learning from all your experiences good and bad. Be on the look for gains of wisdom which come to you a little at a time much like walking one where life is revealed to you one step at a time.
- Make the world over to fit your own pattern if you choose but begin with yourself which will take the form of some self-improvement making you more open minded, patience, and generous in your relations with others.
- Express gratitude twice daily for your recognition of the fact you’ve been given complete control over your own mind and ask for guidance so that you may use this profound gift wisely in all your thoughts and actions.
- Go out of your way to comment enthusiastically of the good qualities of those with whom you live and work, but at the same time never mention their negative qualities, and then observe the benefits of how quickly other will begin to concentrate on your good qualities.
- Accept all criticisms of yourself as an occasion of self-examination to determine just how much of it is justified and you will be sure to make startling discoveries about yourself
- Don’t accept from life or anyone else anything which you do not desire.
- There are but two kinds of circumstances which cause you to worry…those you can do something about and those you can do nothing about with the exception of using passive resistance and refuse to permit them to worry you.
- Keep your mind eternally engaged in thinking of that which you desire most, your major purpose in life and that way no time is wasted on thinking about those things you do not want.
- If you should ever be so unfortunate as to feel sorry for yourself look around and find someone who is worse off than yourself and start immediately to give them help. Make this procedure a habit and you will witness one of the great miracles of life because that which you do to or for another you do to or for yourself.
- Choose some person who your consider to be the sort of person you’d like to be then go to work and immolate that person in every way possible.
- Cultivate your tone of voice so your words have a pleasing musical sound and remember the sound of your voice is an open window allows people to look into your very soul. Record your voice daily and listen to it to adjust it so that is sound pleasant and pleasing to the ear.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe the mind can achieve…
So there you have it…is it a complete guide maybe maybe not…that would be for you to judge but one this is certain if you adopt these tips you will be living a much different live than you’re living today…you’re seeking help or you wouldn’t be here so that is why I say living a better life than today…